2 cups raagi flour
1 cup urad dal flour
1/2 cup sooji/bombai ravva
A very small pinch of fenugreek seeds pwd
Salt to taste
- Mix together the raagi flour, urad flour, sooji, fenugreek seeds pwd . To this add water slowly ( can add warm water if you like). Avoid any lumps.Keep in a warm place over night or 8-10 hrs.
- After fermenting, add salt to taste and water to make it into the dosa batter consistency.
- Heat a griddle or flat pan, take a ladle full of the batter and spread it in a circle (flame should be on low) and add / spray some oil and cook on one side till it turns golden brown, turn with a splatula cook for an other min(medium-high heat).
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with any chutney or pickle.Enjoy!!!
Mix the batter well before making each dosa.Add more water if required.