5 medium capsicum/simla mirch
1 cup gramflour/besan/senagapindi
2 tbsps red chilly pwd (acc to taste)
1/2 tsp turmeric pwd
3 tbsps peanuts ground coarsely
1&1/2 tsp corriander pwd/dhaniya pwd
1 tsp cumin pwd
1 tbsp coconut pwd(optional)
1tsp sesame seeds(optional)
Salt to taste
1 tsp mustard seeds
4-6 curry leaves
2 garlic pods crushed
- Wash, dry and cut the capsicum into pieces(square or long) and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and when hot add mustard seeds, jeera and when they crackle, add curry leaves and crushed garlic, turmeric and let fry for a min.
- Add the capsicum pieces and a little salt and cook covered till half done.
- In the mean while mix besan with salt, red chilly pwd, coconut pwd, peanut pwd, corriander pwd, cumin pwd and sesame seeds and add to the half done capsicum and fry with closed lid till the raw smell of besan disappears.
- Serve hot with rice or roti.